Monday, June 4, 2007

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Oh, my gosh I have almost forgot about this blog! And I apologize for that. I'm sure a lot of you are wondering what is up. Well for starters, I am now about 19 weeks along with the pregnancy. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and hopefully that same week we will have an ultrasound. Kaden is growing fast. He's really crawling now, not just the army scooting. He can also pull himself up and walk around the coffee table. We are also looking into getting a house, because the place we're in now is just a rental and we would rather see the money spent a better way. Our lease is up at the end of November, so we are getting a good start on hunting. We're not sure what we'll be able to get, but we are looking at every possibility and also into everything else that goes along with purchasing a house. We want this to our best decision, so we're being very cautious about everything. Well, I think that is all for now on the update. I'll try to do better this next time around to keep up with it.

No comments:

Jimmie, Alyssa, Kaden, and Benjamin