Friday, June 8, 2007

First Time Swimming!

Last night we took Kaden to the community, which has open swim every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-8:30pm. He did surprisingly better than I thought he would do. It was and indoor pool, and even though they "said" the water was 82 degrees, it was cold. Jimmie got in first and held Kaden while I got in. He did pretty well considering his legs were the only part of him under water. When I was holding him, I tried bouncing a little then dipping him a little bit more so that his upper body could get wet as well, but he didn't like that. Hopefully he will do better this weekend when we take him to the grandparents' house, who have and outdoor, heated salt water pool.

Until next, happy swimming and summer fun time!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Summer is much more fun up there than it is down here. I'm so jealous for nice weather! Enjoy it!

Jimmie, Alyssa, Kaden, and Benjamin