Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beach Party!

This past weekend we took a trip down to St. Joseph, MI for some "vacation time". Saturday afternoon, Jimmie and I met up with one of Jimmie's high school buddies and went to the beach while Kaden stayed with Jimmie's grandmother. The weather was nice, a bit windy, but the water was freezing. While we were gone, Debra, Jimmie's mom, called and asked to take Kaden for the night. We agreed since this was kind of a little vacation for the two of us. On Sunday, Debra, Jim and Bobby along with Kaden came over to Jimmie's grandmother's house for Sunday dinner. It was nice time since we hadn't seen them for about four weeks or so. After lunch, Jimmie, Kaden, Jim, Bobby, and I went back to the beach. It was warmer than Saturday, but the water stayed the same, so me and Kaden stayed on the beach while the boys played in the water. After a while, the guys went for a walk to find Jimmie's cousin, so me and Kaden took a nap under our Ping golf umbrella. (I would show you pictures from the days, but Jimmie left the camera in a friend's car).
All in all it was a pretty nice weekend for us.

On another note, we are going to have an ultrasound this evening and be able to find out what the sex of the baby is. I'm so excited about I can hardly wait.

Jimmie, Alyssa, Kaden, and Benjamin