Monday, February 5, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday

Today after breakfast with Jimmie's maternal grandmother, when drove over to his paternal grandmother's plowed her driveway and had lunch. Then we went of to his parents house for the game. He spent almost an hour plowing their driveway and the other parking areas for their Olds and semi. Jimmie, his mom and I were rooting for the Bears, while his dad and brother were going for the Colts. Since the weather was suppose to get pretty bad tonight we left a little after halftime (didn't watch the halftime show though, really didn't want to see or hear Prince perform). We really didn't know a station that we could listen to for the rest of the game, so we didn't found out who won until we got home. Good for the Colts! We wanted the Bears to win but that's just how things go. Oh well. We had fun watching the first half, and I'm pretty sure the second half didn't go very well for the Bears, so it probably would not have been fun to watch anyway.

2 comments:

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connie said...

Hi Alyssa. I misspelled Kaden's name in my first attempt to post a comment, so I deleted it and I'm trying again! His photo is beautiful! Wow has he grown. I've bookmarked your blog, so I can check in on you. :)

Jimmie, Alyssa, Kaden, and Benjamin