Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

We finally got a crib for Kaden! For Christmas my mom got the bedding set for us but we couldn't set it up because we didn't have a crib yet. But Saturday I went to Babies R Us and found one that I liked, we put it together when I got home. And this is what it looks like.

Yesterday we took a drive down to Jimmie's mom because she had offered to take Kaden for a couple of night's so that me and Jimmie could have tonight to ourselves even though it is her anniversary. But Jim is usually out of town and the celebrate on the weekend. So Kaden won't be with us until tomorrow.

Plus I have no idea what Jimmie has planned for us tonight. I think it's the first Valentine's Day that we can actually do something. Last year we were still in college. So I'm very excited to see what happens tonight.

No comments:

Jimmie, Alyssa, Kaden, and Benjamin