Monday, March 5, 2007

Big News!

For about two weeks now I have been afraid that I might be pregnant, because I haven't been on the pill since Kaden was 3 months old. Luckily I didn't get pregnant in January. However, During February I was getting a little nervous about the whole situation hoping by the end of the month that I won't be. Well, sure enough when I took a test this morning...

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Both of us are real excited about it. Kaden and his new sibling will be 15 months apart. We figured that it would be better this way than have them spread about. Now they can be really close, almost like twins. We have a girl's name already when we found out about Kaden, but now we're having some trouble figuring out another boy's name. Jimmie wants to use his late grandfather's name, Edmund, as the middle name but I'm still wanting one of my family's name to be used. Not sure which one yet. Maybe my father's middle name where I got my middle name from, Llewellyn(the italized part is my middle name). Now we're just stuck on the first name for the baby. So if anyone has any suggestions, please leave a comment.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, Congratulations! Zachary and the new one will be about 15-16 months apart too. I better not look if people post about boys names because Ted and I are having a really hard time coming up with a name ourselves. Boy names are so hard!

When are you due? Is it too early yet to feel sickness or are you feeling it?

Jimmie, Alyssa, Kaden, and Benjamin