Friday, January 12, 2007

Catching Up

Wow, I am not really good at keeping up with this blog. But I promise I'll try to do better in the future.



The holidays were great. Kaden and I were able to spend a week in San Antonio to visit my family down there. It was so great to be around them. They were also excited to see him and how much he's grown.

It is so exciting that Kaden is now 5 months old. He seems to be showing signs of getting ready to crawl like this picture here.


He's been sleeping this way ever since he could turn himself over in his cradle. It's so cute!!!!



Tuesday, we are taking him to the doctor for his over due shots from last month and of course a regular check up. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the last time he got his shots and that Jimmie will be able to go with us.

I have also recently found a La Leche League group in the area that i hope with be helpful in getting to know some people and also with this decrease in milk supply issue that I've been having for about a month now. I am not willing to give up on it yet, even though I have had to supplement him everyday except morning and evening feedings. Hopefully this group will be able to give me some pointers and some support.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe he's 5 months old! Wow, it doesn't seem that long ago.

Jimmie, Alyssa, Kaden, and Benjamin